13 December 2009

I look at the beautiful houses and I am trying to talk to somebody. I pass from the backyards. I see this nice landscape and few furniture in a cozy garden corner. If I stare too much, or I stand longer I always hear that sound! Windows shutting, a noise of a door, a tv playing. Where is everybody? I still feel being watched . I know someone is looking at me behind a peephole of a door.



On the other hand, there are a lot of museums. Nice, big, modern museums. Too many compared to the city's scale. It is strange, it’ s really strange a small town hidden behind itself to be so much exposed- I mean through the exhibitions . Exhibited or exposed? It’s so nice to be introduced through your work. I start to believe it’s the only way. Partially exposed. Partially introduced. Really, where is the center?

No comments:

Post a Comment